M48 with mine roller attachments.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M48 with mine roller attachments. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm
    ----
This M48 with dozer attachments was in front of the US Army Ordnance School back in 1988. I don't know if I have other views of it, but the registration number is:US Army 9A8083. Any one know where it went? Thanks. Rick

Edited 3/28/13. I had to shrink the top photo to fit, but it's my first test from a 35mm negative. The Canoscan 9000F is what I am now learning to use. I hope to get some good views direct from neg's when I find its capabilities. I'm also adding two more views same tank from my files. Rick

Last edited by Rick_Eshleman on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: M48 with dozer attachments. Author: tanker2010Location: Kansas City, Mo. PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 am
    ----
Look like roller mounts, not blade.

#3: Re: M48 with dozer attachments. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 am
    ----
You're probably right Tanker2010, I found this photo in a box of odd stuff and had long forgot it! On negatives there are 2 more frontal views of it, but I'm waiting to get some negative copiers to print them. Thanks for your input! Rick

-> AFV News Discussion Board