Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic...
-> FS2004

#1: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:22 pm
    ----
"See...what happened, see...was this squirrel, see....lept from a tree...and..and...jammed my control surfaces!"

Stoopy victimized by rodent on checkout flight of CBB7 site. (To be fair, I was attacked by the same tree...errr....squirrel...but lived to tell the tale...)

Make approach on runway 11 in the future.... Laughing

#2: Re: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:46 pm
    ----
funny, when i read "lightning struck by squirrel" at first i thought someone was being dyslexic, hehe

~S~

#3: Re: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:10 pm
    ----
Hey man, that's exactly what happened too! Sucker didn't come from that tree tho.....it happened about a eighth-mile back by the mountainside! Still, I'm goin' after the owner of that dang Christmas Tree farm that's located right in the approach path...I mean, what is the guy thinking, putting his biggest stock right there on final?

#4: Re: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:15 pm
    ----
I reckon that sounds like a nice lil job for Holmes.......he'd make easy work outta shifting a few trees over a bit Mr. Green

#5: Re: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:51 pm
    ----
well it just so happens this is right up my alley,,,,,,,,Ill see what I can do for ya's to get rid of dem nasty ol' shrubs,,,,,,there were the days I made pretty good cash cutting them things down but seeing these are problem trees I think I can burn the dust outa my powersaw just for the fun of it,,,,,,I learned from vast experience that if you take away the trees the squirrel's will also depart,,,,,,there also is the option of burning them out but that would mean fire too close to the sty,,,,and that could be just a little to tempting for some of them ,,,,,,,ahem,,,,pork eatin' folk,,,,,,

ah,,,,to hell with the powersaw,,,,,,,too much work,,,,,,i think this would be a little more economical........

#6: Re: Lightning struck by squirrel!...Tragic... Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:34 pm
    ----
I'll help you Hoppa Mr. Green

-> FS2004