Tree Rat Eradicator!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm
    ----

It fires .177 cal. BB's!

Mini Cannon

#2: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 am
    ----
grrrrr!
You lot can't even shoot the planes in front of yer faces but ya think ya could hit the world's cutest skwirrell.
Pffft!

#3: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm
    ----

Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 pm
    ----
I like that one Piney. Kind of looks like my tree rat lie detector robot. Knocks him into next year when he tells a fib.

#5: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm
    ----
Maybe what we need is a "biological solution"....say, something that we can spray acorns with that makes the tree-rat sterile. Impotent AND sterile would be even better. Maybe something that makes his nuts fall off in autumn along with the trees! This is an idea that sells itself!

#6: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm
    ----
I got something fer you lot.

#7: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm
    ----
- Shades
I got something fer you lot.

That's a good look for you, and you wear those striped panties better than I would have thought!

#8: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm
    ----
It's my Thursday outfit.

#9: Re: Tree Rat Eradicator! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 am
    ----
And that folks is why you dont mess with asian girls. lol

-> Officer's Club