Munster. Panzermuseum
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm
    ----
Visited the Museum in October 2012. I was really impressed, even better than what I've expected.

I've took plenty of pictures, let's start from the beginning:

A7V replica by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#2: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 pm
    ----

Achilles by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#3: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm
    ----
The pole is really well suited for BMPs:

BMP-1 SP2 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#4: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 am
    ----
Dang Massimo! I was expecting pictures of the hybrid-mishmash-lego-flatpack Tiger I Smile Great pictures nevertheless!

#5: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:07 am
    ----
Sorry Rikard, I missed the Tiger I by only a few months Sad
Missed Pz IV, since it was in Dresden (wonder if it's back, any news?)

But I am contemplating going to WTS Koblenz in August, and maybe I could extend the trip to touch Munster once again. There is also the new outdoor area that was should be open. I just would like to be sure the Pz IV is back home and the outdoor is open

Massimo

#6: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
Visited the Museum in October 2012. I was really impressed, even better than what I've expected.

I've took plenty of pictures, let's start from the beginning:

A7V replica by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

I want one. Pretty sure it would fit in my garage, and I could install a comfortable-yet-military-looking chair, reading lamp and a mini-bar in it. Might not be found out of it often, either!

#7: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:21 pm
    ----
Doug, I've posted another 10 shots on Flickr:
www.flickr.com/photos/...224296936/

If the people in Munster made their own replica, I can't see why you can't do the same Smile

Massimo

#8: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti

If the people in Munster made their own replica, I can't see why you can't do the same Smile

Massimo

Stop it! I'd have to convert the entire garage into a diorama so I'd have the right ambiance whenever I looked up (and out a view slit or gun port). And do they even make aromatherapy candles in castor oil/gasoline/diesel flavors? Shocked

#9: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:51 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- Massimo_Foti

Massimo

Stop it! I'd have to convert the entire garage into a diorama so I'd have the right ambiance whenever I looked up (and out a view slit or gun port). And do they even make aromatherapy candles in castor oil/gasoline/diesel flavors? Shocked

Doug, don't forget cordite/mud/latrine/internal fluids/decompostion ... Smile

#10: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: clausb PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:45 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

Christmas 2013: The Kibbey ManCave line of scented Candles..... Wink

#11: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 pm
    ----
Rikard,

I'm retired and single, so I can pretty much create an Eau de latrine/internal fluids/decomposition on demand any time I'm so inclined. The dog doesn't complain and thankfully, doesn't contribute any of her own. Razz

Claus, the original scents might have a market. Rikards though are something one has to create for ones' self. For some reason, your own always seem to have the scent of roses and carnations, but others' always stink.

#12: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm
    ----

BMW R-12 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#13: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:25 pm
    ----
A kind of motorbike we don't see that often:

BMW R-27 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#14: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 pm
    ----

Borgward B 2000 A by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#15: Re: Munster. Panzermuseum Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm
    ----
I realy like the BMW R12 ! I think it looks better then the common R75.This has the more agressive look of a Zündapp.

Walter

-> AFV News Discussion Board