Chili Williams reporting for duty!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Chili Williams reporting for duty! Author: JG300-ChiliLocation: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm
    ----
Good afternoon Gents,

So after a lonnnnnng hiatus, several life altering events, and a quasi retirement from my
goaltending, I've dusted off the ol' flight stick, upgraded my rig well enough to support top notch graphics…
and looking to stink up the skies again! I've been tinkering around some with FSX, and I've wandered into
"WarThunder" a bit… however the format and gradual escalation in rank and equipment seems slow and painful.

If you guys don't mind, SuuuWeeee back and lemme know where the action is!? Any links or directions are greatly appreciated
as I am rusty! In the meanwhile… I'll be representing the squad best I can tonight & most weeknights,
about 5:30-7:00ish (east) in WarThunder call sign: JG300_Chili_Will. I'm only 3 days in and limited (for now) to
some 1936 HE-51 variant rust bucket bi-plane up toe-to-toe against Spitfires & better… so it get's ugly quick and I'm high-fivin' my shadow more
oft' than not… but the game has potential, at least until I link back up with you fine swine.

Cheers & Beers Fellas!
Chili W.

#2: Re: Chili Williams reporting for duty! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 pm
    ----
Welcome back, Chili...and a big SUUUUUUUWEEEEEE!

Always good to find a lost sau. Some of the guys are doin' the Rise of Flight thing, and you should look in on that forum. Sadly, neither of my systems have seen fit to work with that sim, so I'm unable to share in the carnage. I did some FSX for a while, but get more satisfaction with addons available for FS9 so I stick to that for the time being.

I'm pretty sure there's an unsettled tab at the Pig Sty waiting for you, I'd go in waving a couple of "C" notes out front if I were you. Wink

Welcome

#3: Re: Chili Williams reporting for duty! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:42 pm
    ----
Oh you gotta be kidding me!!!

DUDE! Welcome Back! Erstwhile swines are always welcome back, no questions asked nor any excuses EVER necessary!!!!

We'll even waive your tab and restart it from scratch to celebrate!

Ascout pretty much nailed it - just some segmented flying going on these days, so you are always welcome (and encouraged) to fly the JG30 banner on whatever sim you like. Dan, fr8ycat and I were doing Rise Of Flight for a bit, (See the "It's Finally Over" thread that Dan started) and Dan may still be flying it a bit.

I tend to be a seasonal winter-time flyer and had a bit of a minor life-changing event about a month ago, nothing serious but it curtails my late-night hours a little bit. When the weather gets nice, activities pick up and I am actually heading out of town on a road trip with the spouse for a few days.

You've had a lasting impression on the squad in the real sense as you can see, we love the snot out of the signature graphics you created. Anything we can do to make you feel welcome and have a successful return is our pleasure.

#4: Re: Chili Williams reporting for duty! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:47 am
    ----
Welcome back chili.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum