IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour ...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour ... Author: AsbjoernLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm
    ----
Last week I had the chance to attend the international military exhibition at Brno in the czech republic ... beside severl electronic gear and whatever else modern armys need some armoured vehcles were on display. Beside the Praga AA truck and the BMP based prototype all vehciltes are in service of the Czech army.

Jens

#2: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm
    ----
Jens, Very Good photos. Thanks for sharing. Rick

#3: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 pm
    ----
- Rick_Eshleman
Jens, Very Good photos. Thanks for sharing. Rick

What Rick said.

Also, is it just me, or does that AA truck not seem to be crying out..."Do these tires make me look fat? Don't you think I'd look better wearing halftracks with this outfit?"

#4: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:21 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey

Also, is it just me, or does that AA truck not seem to be crying out..."Do these tires make me look fat? Don't you think I'd look better wearing halftracks with this outfit?"

So true Laughing

#5: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour Author: Smashy PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
- Doug_Kibbey

So true Laughing

Boy you guys really need to get a life Laughing

#6: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm
    ----
- Smashy
- Massimo_Foti
- Doug_Kibbey

So true Laughing

Boy you guys really need to get a life Laughing

I think I'm going to have to make do with what I've got so far. Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: IDET 2013 - military fair in Brno, CZ, with some armour ... Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm
    ----
Dear Sirs,
30 mm self-propelled gun PLDVK 53/59 (here designated as AA Praga truck) is not in service with the Army of the Czech Republic - for about fifteen years. Praga AA truck was on IDET loan of the Military History Institute.

Praga AA truck ended up in the military and their entered missile the Swedish RBS-70's.

Source
forum.valka.cz/viewtop...et/t/37818
forum.valka.cz/viewtop...70/t/98647

-> AFV News Discussion Board