there are betterdays
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: there are betterdays Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:22 am
    ----
Sad regarding my last p o t d ...being in hospittal where thr medics will try to save my leg...due to complication after earlier removal of aneurism. will be out of touch.. dont know when i will back with you again...greetings to all and i thn doug kibbey knows where to find me bye and god bless

#2: Re: there are betterdays Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 pm
    ----
Best of luck to you Hans, all our best thoughts will be going out to you and your familiy in this difficult time. Please, as the situation permits, keep us advised of your progress and anything we can do to assist you during your unscheduled adventure. Even the briefest of words will be reassuring to your friends here.

May your landing be gentle and uneventful...

Best wishes,
Doug

#3: Re: there are betterdays Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:08 pm
    ----
All best wishes for a speedy recovery Hans

I'll try and give you a ring

Wolter

#4: Re: there are betterdays Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:15 pm
    ----
will keep you and your family in my prayers Hans

#5: Re: there are betterdays Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:32 pm
    ----
I'm not much of a pray'er Siskens but I'm very upset to read this and will be hoping for a better outcome than you'd wish for yourself, bro.
Very, very, best of luck sir.

#6: Re: there are betterdays Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:56 am
    ----
Definitely our thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you, good friend.

Here's to a healthy and safe return.

Erich

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum