Heartland Military Museum Photo Gallery
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Heartland Military Museum Photo Gallery Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info on colors Costas. Also, photos of Hellfire trials. I remember working on parts for that missile, they were very expensive for the time (1980's) and lost favor to the cheaper TOW 2 missile. Rick

#17: Re: Heartland Military Museum Photo Gallery Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:10 pm
    ----
You are welcome, Rick.
The trials photos I posted were found in and scanned from an old Greek defense magazine. They were part of an article about suitable systems for the defense of islands.

#18: Re: Heartland Military Museum Photo Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am
    ----
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the corrections - gallery photos labeled correctly!

Rick - go see your baby - the museum is ONLY a 1400 mile drive from Delaware. Smile

#19: Re: Heartland Military Museum Photo Gallery Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:42 am
    ----
Paul,
I dread the 150 mile drive to VA (I'm still going!) next weekend! For You folks it's a 1400 mile drop in the bucket LOL! I'd probably do better flying there someday. Rick

-> AFV News Discussion Board