NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:13 pm
    ----
The prolific and gracious Freiherr_Kiefer has outdone himself this time, and has created a stunning and *quite expansive* new scenery that achieves what once was thought to be beyond reach - a new JG300 Pigsty scenery for Orcas Island (and surrounding vicinity) for FSX or Prepar3D!

He has done a remarkable job IMHO of keeping with tradition and recognizing the most endearing traits, wherever possible, of JG300-Ascout's original KORS Pigsty scenery for FS2004, which, sadly, was never quite compatible with the follow-on version of MSFS. You will no doubt recognize many of the landmarks and subtle touches (and some not-so-much, in the usual JG300 stanky sty'le) Smile

Going beyond that, however, he's added many new features and locations and...errrmmm..."facilities" that just cry out to be explored! It was very tempting to post more screenshots below, but I just don't wanna give too much away! Mr. Green

If that wasn't enough, the man even whipped up a new set of repaints for the venerable Bf109 that we used in FS2004. Hope to see these in the download section as well, as they make a great compliment to the package! Cool

I can't do justice to the level of work and detail included, but suffice to say the scope is quite impressive and there is MUCH exploring to be done in the vicinity of our much-loved hangout. This makes for some great flight simming adventures, which is what it's all about. And, we are very flattered to have our group recognized in this fashion. We owe this author our greatest thanks! Wink

This should be added to the download section posthaste (and I'll add a link when it's there).

Thank you so much Freiherr_Kiefer, for giving us a new place to stink up...In Sty'le!!!!!

#2: Re: NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released! Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 pm
    ----
....where, oh, where can I find this more than Welcome scenery....? Wasn't it about time to visit 'the base " in the proper settings.... Thank You Herr Kieffer, WUNDERBAR it will certainly result in a "Steigerung der Arbeitsfaehigkeit "of the JG300 Schweine !

#3: Re: NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 pm
    ----
- siskens
....where, oh, where can I find this more than Welcome scenery....? Wasn't it about time to visit 'the base " in the proper settings.... Thank You Herr Kieffer, WUNDERBAR it will certainly result in a "Steigerung der Arbeitsfaehigkeit "of the JG300 Schweine !

Yeah, what he said. That goes double for me! Laughing

#4: Re: NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released! Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:00 pm
    ----
Ok folks the goodies are now available in the download section

The scenery
www.com-central.net/in...ils&id=401

and the 109

www.com-central.net/in...ils&id=400

enjoy

#5: Re: NEW JG300 Pigsty Scenery for FSX/Prepar3D Released! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:27 am
    ----
Excellent! Have downloaded both.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum