trying to locate some pieces
-> Artillery Forum

#1: trying to locate some pieces Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:52 pm
    ----
Can anyone help on these??
1. Does Ft Benning still have a German 15cm sIG on display on the post??did it maybe move to Sill?
2. Does anyone know of a 7.5cm Pak at a Claremont, I dont know what state?
3. Does anyone have a location better than just New England for the 3rd Panzer Grenadier and do they still have a 5cm Pak38?
4. last has anyone seen anything about if the Cannon Super Store is real or a scam? reviews seem bad

Thanks for any help, I dont seem to be able to find anything

#2: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm
    ----
Re: Item 4.

A search of their name with the word "forums" behind it brings up a whole lot of posts that should give a cautious man pause. Due diligence and all that.

#3: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 pm
    ----
I saw that, it would scare me off

#4: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 pm
    ----
The only 7.5cm display I know of is in NJ, at Lawrenceville. I don't know about Claremont? Rick

(re: item #2)

#5: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:47 pm
    ----
"The only 7.5cm display I know of is in NJ, at Lawrenceville."

There is another 7.5cm PaK in Ford City PA, at the high school.

www.angelfire.com/rock...Canon1.jpg

www.angelfire.com/rock...Canon2.jpg

KL

#6: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:05 pm
    ----
Hi Kurt

I would be very interested in a picture of this Pak 40
But the links don't work for me
Could you retry ?

Walter

#7: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm
    ----
I don't know what's happening - they work for me.

www.angelfire.com/rock...Canon1.jpg

www.angelfire.com/rock...Canon2.jpg

If not try searching for

cannon ford city high school

which is how I found them.

KL

#8: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm
    ----
Kurt,
Image link no worky for me either....I get a box saying "image hosted by angelfire" with their URL...and that's it. Maybe you're an angelfire registered member or something?

I tried the search you suggested and get lots of stuff on the school, but nothing on the piece.
D.

#9: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 am
    ----
Kurt
Found them with your keywords ,thanks !

#10: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 am
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
Kurt,
Image link no worky for me either....I get a box saying "image hosted by angelfire" with their URL...and that's it. Maybe you're an angelfire registered member or something?

I tried the search you suggested and get lots of stuff on the school, but nothing on the piece.
D.

Doug, are you using Google image search? That pulls them up on the first line:

www.google.com/search?...RGmaAVnnlg

KL

#11: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:19 pm
    ----
- Kurt_Laughlin
- Doug_Kibbey
Kurt,

D.

Doug, are you using Google image search? That pulls them up on the first line:

www.google.com/search?...RGmaAVnnlg

KL

Thanks, Kurt. I had a temporary infestation of "Bing", which I nuked.

#12: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: TerryStibalLocation: Pensacola FL PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm
    ----
I believe that the Cantigny Museum, in the west Chicago suburbs, has one of these in an interior exhibit.

#13: Re: trying to locate some pieces Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:06 pm
    ----

-> Artillery Forum