NASA visits the Pigsty !
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:06 pm
    ----

The Nasa fellas heard about all of the R&D that JG300 had going on
lately and decided to pay a visit.... didn't take 'em long to find the beer truck .... hehe Laughing
They were curious why that one fella just sat there staring at the beer
truck as if in a trance ........ told em it was the squad XO pondering if it would make it through the night - or should we bring in another load from the stash sitting out in the harbor .... Mr. Green

#2: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:27 pm
    ----
Nice try, Son...but if you want to impress THESE ladies, you need to bring more horsepower! Laughing

Them girls like it FAST!

#3: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:20 pm
    ----

Ok ...ya got anywhere picked out for me to put this there ....sport ???? Cool

#4: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:02 am
    ----
Hooo-eeee!!! And I thought the steam plant was pollutin' the sty! Laughing

#5: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:10 pm
    ----
LOL!!! That's a lovely Stratofortress you got there.

#6: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:35 pm
    ----
yes,,,I totally agree,,,where'd ya get that strato Ascout,,,,,,is it freeware????,,I must have it,,,,also,,,,,does it have the landing gear effect for it like the real Mckoy,,,,I know the strato has crabwalking landing gear for landing in sidewinds due to it's size,,,,,apparently you can land one of these beasts coming in at an angle of up to around 40%,,,,thatd be so cool,,,,anyways,,,,if this is freeware can you point me in the right direction of where to get it,,,,see if we cant land this at roramaira spy prison,,,,hehehe...

#7: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:06 pm
    ----

There are several B52 packages available at this site:
www.fsfreeware.com/cgi..._a/dcd.cgi
I have them and love to fly them ..... very well rendered !
- Go to search. Under resource name type in: Stratofortress, click go.
- there they are !

I flew one transatlantic from Langley AFB in Virginia to
Lakenheath AFB in sunny England .... was a blast Laughing

#8: Re: NASA visits the Pigsty ! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:58 pm
    ----
Boeing B-52 Full Package with B-52H for FS2002 and 2004

Avsim...BIG file, 104MB unzipped. MANY variants and great textures....!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum