I'm Baaack
-> New Members

#1: I'm Baaack Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 pm
    ----
Guy's I am coming back to do some flying and I am bringing a couple friends with me, what do we need to have as far as FSX for bush flights and what ever else you guy's are currently doing?

Regards

Hit

#2: Re: I'm Baaack Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:00 am
    ----
Never heard of ya.
() 8-]

1) FSX
2) Ear plugs in case ya find Piney or Ascout on the air waves.

(I have no idea)

Last edited by Shades on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: I'm Baaack Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:23 pm
    ----
Concerning Bush Flights, we are currently flying in the ORBX sceneries of North America, every Sunday as posted in the Bush Flights Forum. If online we use Bushy's server, if not we are on Digital Themepark or FS cloud. If you would like to join let us know in the Bush Flight Forum and I'll give you the details, you are certainly most welcome.

#4: Re: I'm Baaack Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm
    ----
-S-

How you doing Hit...!!!

I am looking forward to " IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad ".

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#5: Re: I'm Baaack Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 pm
    ----
- Shades
Never heard of ya.
() 8-]

1) FSX
2) Ear plugs in case ya find Piney or Ascout on the air waves.

(I have no idea)

I faht in your general direction. Razz

#6: Re: I'm Baaack Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am
    ----
with the right hearing protection that might be a good idea

#7: Re: I'm Baaack Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:22 am
    ----
Ah, skwerril skin lined ear phones.

The only good skwerril is a dead un, Thanks for the temporary use of the signature Piney.

-> New Members