Volandia Museum (Italy)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 pm
    ----
The first Caproni plane:

Caproni Ca. 1 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#17: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 pm
    ----
And the last:

Caproni C-22J by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#18: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- Massimo_Foti

Holy Cow! I actually have an unpublished repaint of Fr8ycat's OH-6 Cayuse for FS2004 using that exact aircraft and color scheme! I never did get a good image of the graphic on the upper cowling .You wouldn't happen to be able to zoom in on that would you?

Stoopy,
Check this out:

upload.wikimedia.org/w...inanza.svg

#19: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 pm
    ----
Caproni Ca. 18 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#20: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 pm
    ----
Caproni Ca. 113 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#21: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 am
    ----
Thanks Ascout! Also appreciated the email!

Loving these latest pictures, Massimo!

#22: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:18 am
    ----
The Ca.113 is one of my favorites, but it's very hard to take good pictures of it, most often is heavily backlit.

Massimo

#23: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:58 am
    ----
This CH-47 spots a special painting:

CH-47C by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#24: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:11 pm
    ----
Factory's chapel. Since the place also hosted a flying school, it was used in case of fatal accidents too

Chapel by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#25: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm
    ----
CVV 6 Canguro by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

This sailplane was used by Adriano Mantelli:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...o_Mantelli

#26: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:47 am
    ----
This plane made his last flight and landed in Malpensa just a few years ago:

DC-3 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#27: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 am
    ----
The Vampire has Italian markings but it's actually an ex-Swiss plane:

DH 100 Vampire by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#28: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:36 pm
    ----
I wonder if this could be suited for squirrel hunting. The open cockpit leaves plenty of opportunity to shoot with your favorite handgun:

Eligiro Magni M4 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#29: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:56 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
I wonder if this could be suited for squirrel hunting. The open cockpit leaves plenty of opportunity to shoot with your favorite handgun:

I like the way you think Massimo, thank you for the excellent pictures

#30: Re: Volandia Museum (Italy) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 am
    ----
- Massimo_Foti

You really need a two-seater if you're going to do it right. Wink Without forward firing weapons, the pilot needs to focus on flying.

Ascout recommends a shotgun with big pellets for on-the-move skwirrel killin' from the air. Tough to hit a tree rat with a handgun in that situation, and there's too much at stake to miss. Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club