VERY late intro!
-> New Members

#1: VERY late intro! Author: megashorts PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:41 am
    ----
Megashorts here Smile

Some of you may be familiar with my photos on Flickr:

Megashorts Albums

In the early 70's my father worked at an army base & firing range. "Dad, can we go see the tanks" was a frequent request! I can go to see them whenever I want now Smile

I visit Bovington once a month or so, always with a camera Smile

Regards

Paul Smile

#2: Re: VERY late intro! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 am
    ----
Welcome.
Don't let Piney or Ascout know you got shorts though...

*shivers*

#3: Re: VERY late intro! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:43 am
    ----

Welcome to another of our English cousins, hope you enjoy our forums. (Don't mind the tree rat, he's a bit daft, to put it mildly)

#4: Re: VERY late intro! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:40 pm
    ----
- Shades
Welcome.
Don't let Piney or Ascout know you got shorts though...

*shivers*

It isn't us he needs to worry about, but if The Manolo makes an appearance, run...do not walk...for the nearest safe refuge. And make sure it's not the gents. Wink

Shades is best ignored. Or killed, if the opportunity presents itself...annoying tree rat that he is. Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forums, which consists of a variety of eccentric personalities*. Thankfully, most of them are at least superficially civil, so rarely do we experience any genuine unpleasantness.

*The sheep shagger in charge of the whole thing is seldom around much these days.

Welcome

#5: Re: VERY late intro! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:30 pm
    ----
LIES!!!

#6: Re: VERY late intro! Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 pm
    ----
Welcome and OH what a wonderful collection ! I was in Saumur (Fr) but your pictures beat all............. and another

#7: Re: VERY late intro! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:33 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to C.C. , great pics btw..!!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> New Members