Sunday, September 7th flight
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:15 pm
    ----
Bevor we get wintery conditions in the North, let's do some flying in Alaska again.

This trip takes off from Kenai (an ORBX Payware, but it is not required for this flight), leads us via Anchorage into a rather flat aera. But latest at 48AK I recomend to start your climb, because we want to visit some glaciers and spectacular mountain sceneries!

We then decend back down to Sea Level to land at PAWR, Whittier. A simple field with interesting surroundings.

The scenery is so beautiful, I suggest we turn real Wx off if it is not strictly VFR!

The trip has a length of about 190 NM, so we could use the Auster again, if we can get it up high enough (with some careful leaning it will work).

I took the Avro Anson out for this trip, and that works fine. The Anson is Payware but well worth a closer look, it's available here: a2asimulations.com/sto...19e5b0f93.

Let's not fly too fast, we want to enjoy the Alaskan Landscape here.

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:18 pm
    ----
~S~ Snorre,

though not yet sure, it might be that I join you this time.
What I need to know is if there's a TS3 channel available, and in that case its IP and pw.
Also, I have the Autocrat, but I'd rather take the Avro: do you refer to the twin engined Avro, or the 504 biplane?

Thank you very much

Marco

#3: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 pm
    ----
Hiya Marco!!!!! Good to hear from you!!! Smile

#4: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm
    ----
Hi Marco,
I'm very happy to hear from you again, welcome back!!!

I recommend the twin engine Avro Anson, not the Biplane.

The TS3 data I'll send you via PN!

Cheers
Gunter

#5: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:59 pm
    ----
Marco, check that last pm I sent you. I sent you the TS3 IP & pw.

#6: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:26 pm
    ----
Hi All,
Mr. Green
ok for the Anson, though I confess that, if the biplane had been the choice, I would have rather taken the Oeffag Albatros... but I suspect that those oldies are not up to the task, eh?

I received your PM, Snorre, and going to tune up TS3.

Just one more thing: don't know if I remember well, but meeting should be at 20:30 CET, isn't it? Or was it 21:00? Just to avoid making a sad figure and come late.

Meet you soon.

Marco

#7: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 pm
    ----
We meet at 20:00 hrs Berlin or Amsterdam or Rome Time, and yes, the Biplanes won't make it up there. But the Anson is not a requirement, you may take any other plane of your choice!

#8: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 pm
    ----
Excellent, 20:00 CET is even better for me - once I finish here, I still have time to fly some combat on Rof servers.
I do have the Anson, so I think I'm supposed to use it.
Wink
Marco

#9: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:30 pm
    ----
Bushy's server is off again. It would be a good precaution if Marco could join digitalthemepark, so we could fly there and use their TS 3. I'll PN Marco the details.

#10: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 am
    ----
Sounds like a plan Gunter Smile

#11: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm
    ----
Good morning gentlemen. It's 13:00 GMT and Bushy's server is up and running. Hopefully it stays up. If it goes down, we should be able to go to Digital Theme Park. I'm looking forward to chatting with Marco again.

#12: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 pm
    ----
little dent in the plans at this end, just got news that I have to run and extra night shift due to illness in another team, so I'll try and stick around till approx 21:00 CET

#13: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 pm
    ----
As of 30 min before the flight the server is still up. I'll see you all there.

#14: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:07 am
    ----
was great fun while it lasted for me, as alas I had to cut short the fun due to work, but here some snaps along the way

fled
Cool

#15: Re: Sunday, September 7th flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:14 pm
    ----
Nice flight.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights