ASPHM museum in France due to open this year
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:44 pm
    ----
Hello,

I've read an article in a French newspaper, which says the ASPHM collection will be displayed in a new museum which will open its doors before the end of this year. I will let you know when it will be open, and will do a visit as soon as possible.

http://www.asphm.fr/presentation/media/asphm_dna_2014.pdf

Pierre-Olivier

#2: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:58 pm
    ----
That would be supercool!

Massimo

#3: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40 pm
    ----
well, I was just informed by an association member that the museum will probably not open this year. The newspaper article contains some errors and mistakes.

Pierre-Olivier

#4: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:53 pm
    ----
It doesn't matter if it takes an extra year or two, it's a very valuable collection and it would be great to open it to a larger amount of people.

Massimo

#5: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:13 pm
    ----
I thought that it was mean to open this September
That's what I heard last year

Walter

#6: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:26 am
    ----
here's a new website, which present the museum which will house the ASPHM vehicles :
http://www.mmpark.fr/

P-O

#7: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 pm
    ----
Is there a date for the opening ?

Walter

#8: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 pm
    ----
I will let you know as soon as I get the information.

P-O

#9: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:58 am
    ----
How about meeting there for a visit once it will open?

Massimo

#10: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:58 pm
    ----
yes, that would be great, especially since my parents live in the nearby..

P-O

#11: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 pm
    ----
Let's wait until the Museum will open and fully set-up. The location is fairly easy to reach for people that live in France, Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland. We could have a nice meeting.

Massimo

#12: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 pm
    ----
If it will fit in my schedule of free days ,I am interested to join

Walter

#13: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 am
    ----
P-O has good connections over there. Let's wait for him to tell once they will have everything settle down. After that, we may plan a weekend visit.

We will pick dates that fit everybody's schedule.

Massimo

#14: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:12 pm
    ----
I should be able to tell more by early December.. but I'm afraid even the owner doesn't know when the museum will open..

P-O

#15: Re: ASPHM museum in France due to open this year Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:15 pm
    ----
That's fine, we are not in a hurry.
Again, I prefer to wait until they will have things settle down. It's not too distant for me, but it's not a place I would go every year either, so it's worth the wait.

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board