he followed me home
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: he followed me home Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:16 pm
    ----
pulheeze, can I keep him, pulheeze ?

#2: Re: he followed me home Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 pm
    ----
Well, you have to be responsible for feeding it...and you have to make the upgrade available for download. Wink

#3: Re: he followed me home Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:04 am
    ----
tis not an upgrade, you can drive this beauty and a Tiger I in FSX and/or FS2004 available at Simviation

" FSX/FS2004 Package German WWII Tanks (Category: FSX > Misc)

11.23Mb (544 downloads)

FSX/FS2004 Package German WWII heavy tanks in five versions: A Panther, a Tiger and a Tiger accompanied by a Panther as drivable tanks plus both as ai-versions. Can be used with ai-carriers. The drivable versions are extremly detailed and they have many moving parts and animations. Turret, gun and maschine gun can be swiveled with the joystick, some hatches are animated with the commander at the MG. Cameras for external views and virtual views are included and the effects are for the own weapons and for those from the enemy. The 2D-panel shows a photorealistic drivers position. Package made by Erwin Welker "

simviation.com/1/searc...ategoryId=

#4: Re: he followed me home Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:55 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes wouldn't it be better to keep these Tigers, Panthers, Brummbaere, Leoparden and other feline Panzerkraftfahrzeuge in a Zoo....? ( instead of wrecking the tarmac ) Confused ( yes, it DOES attract paying visitors to the Sty, doesn't it )

#5: Re: he followed me home Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 am
    ----
I'm not picking up after that thing. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum