M40 - Charleston, AR Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M40 - Charleston, AR Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:38 am
    ----
Hi All,

We’ve added a gallery of photos of M40 SN 381 previously on display in the park at the foot of S School St in Charleston, AR. The M40 is now stored in a city storage yard and is located at: N 35 17.516 W 94 03.119 and features the obscure North Africa vomit camouflage scheme.

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...Charleston

#2: Re: M40 - Charleston, AR Gallery Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 am
    ----
Paul, where did SN 381 come from? I would think this vehicle would be SN 173 +/- 2.

KL

#3: Re: M40 - Charleston, AR Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:44 pm
    ----
Kurt,

I took the SN from the AFV register listing.

When we saw this one and the Mena M40 I looked in all the usual spots for SN info and came up empty. I photographed the long numbers on the right front glacis as they were about all I could find - I gather from your reply on the Mena thread that that number may be the RN. Is it possible to get the SN back-tracking from the RN?

-> AFV News Discussion Board