Steven Zaloga Interview
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: Walter_Sobchak PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm
    ----
Last October I had agreed to do a phone interview of author Steven Zaloga for a piece that was going to run in Battlefield.scout.com. Unfortunately, Battlefield did not achieve their target readership numbers and the editor was forced to put it into hiatus before the Zaloga interview was posted. Rather than see it get lost, I received permission from the editor of Battlefield to publish the interview on my blog. I want to thank Battlefield for helping set up this interview and for Mr. Zaloga for giving his time. I know my blog is not probably what Mr. Zaloga had in mind when he consented to the interview, but hopefully enough people will read this piece to have made it worth his while.

Interview can be read here.

#2: Re: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 am
    ----
Having met Steve at a few events at Aberdeen over the years I found your interview very consistent with conversations I had with him. It appears to be a very good interview and I am glad you were able to get it out.

#3: Re: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: vw82 PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 pm
    ----
Excellent read.
Lots of very good information.
Thanks

#4: Re: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:00 am
    ----
That was a great interview, thanks for sharing!

#5: Re: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: Garry_RedmonLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm
    ----
Great interview. Especially liked he mentioned the Patton Museum volunteers. I've always wondered if he and other AFV experts have ever seen my web site and what they thought about it . . . especially the Cobra King restoration.

#6: Re: Steven Zaloga Interview Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 pm
    ----
Thanks for sharing that interview, Walter - well done!

-> AFV News Discussion Board