Littlefield collection
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Littlefield collection Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:25 pm
    ----
Hi all

I'm started to work on the update of the US Register.
I've read somewhere that all the pieces of the Littlefield collection are gone, has anyone got an idee where the sold pieces went? What part of the collection went to the Collings foundation, My idee was those that aren't on the sale list will go to Stow, but that seems a bit easy, I have around 100 vehicles left.

Michel

#2: Re: Littlefield collection Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 am
    ----
Michel,

I'll start working on a list of vehicles that were kept by the Collings Foundation and will send it to you next week. As for the sale vehicles, they went all over the place. I'll give you info on those that I know about as well with the Collings list.

#3: Re: Littlefield collection Author: TerryStibalLocation: Pensacola FL PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:07 am
    ----
And then there's Fred Ropkey's collection...

#4: Re: Littlefield collection Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 am
    ----
Hope you guys can make some progress on this - good luck!

#5: Re: Littlefield collection Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:44 pm
    ----
Michel,

please let me know when the list will be ready. There are some Sherman serials that are wrong, and In would like to have a review please.

Pierre-Olivier

#6: Re: Littlefield collection Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 am
    ----
P-O

No need to wait until the list is ready, as it's all in the database i can create a list whenever wanted. The file should be in your mailbox by now.

If I only could pull a PDF direct from the database, then a new register would be created in seconds ( ok minutes then)

Michel

#7: Re: Littlefield collection Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:58 pm
    ----
Michel,

I have a 5 page word file just about ready to send you. I just have to add a few more details and it should be on its way to you on Sunday. It'll include updates for several California locations and s/n's for some vehicles in Hawaii.

#8: Re: Littlefield collection Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 am
    ----
Michel,

The excel files I sent you for the map project have location corrections and SN & RN info from our travels.

-> AFV News Discussion Board