Royal Canadian Regiment Museum - London, ON Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Royal Canadian Regiment Museum - London, ON Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:06 am
    ----
Hi All,

We’ve added a gallery of photos of the vehicles and artillery on display at The Royal Canadian Regiment Museum in London, ON.

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...se/n-PSmkf

#2: Re: Royal Canadian Regiment Museum - London, ON Gallery Author: Scott_TaylorLocation: London, Ontario PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 pm
    ----
Great photos of a location I'm very famililar with (I drive by there weekly to play squash with my daughter). I hope that you also went down to Victoria Park and saw "Holy Roller," an ex-1st Hussars Sherman III/M4A2, while you were in town!

Cheers,

Scott

#3: Re: Royal Canadian Regiment Museum - London, ON Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 pm
    ----
Thanks, Scott!

Yep, we made the trip to see "Holy Roller" - thanks for mentioning it in case we hadn't!
We've always enjoyed our visits to London, ON - you live in a beautiful part of the world. It's got a great hockey arena (we've nearly frozen to death doing shows there with the floor on top of the ice - COLD!!!) great Vietnamese food, nice Hilton, cool AFVs and Shakespeare nearby. Lovely!

-> AFV News Discussion Board