PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton...
-> FS2004

#1: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:31 pm
    ----
In my defense, though, the weather was particularly bad. And...I was distracted by the awesome sounds (Thanks, Wingnut!)

I feel so bad, I think I'll leave the country for about a week...

#2: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:20 pm
    ----
Laughing Laughing Laughing Thought I'd sneek that in there with that file. It was the sounds that Milton reccommended for the plane. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Oh yeah, I thought I'd mentions it, Milton reads these posts. You just told on yourself. Mr. Green

#3: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:42 pm
    ----
- jo_wingnut
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh yeah, I thought I'd mentions it, Milton reads these posts. You just told on yourself. Mr. Green

Well, yeah.....what would be the fun of posting it if he didn't? Laughing

Notice how the props stopped at different points...instead of all in the same attitude as they so often do with other models? (not that I ever crash other models... :roll:)

#4: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:35 am
    ----
Shocked

Laughing

Mr. Green

Wink

#5: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:58 am
    ----
Oh yeah, and I noticed that the gear looks like it's down, so you must have hit preatty hard. Uncle Miltie will have to get the crew to work on the dents. You know how he hates it when we dent his babies. Razz Laughing

#6: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:04 am
    ----
- jo_wingnut
Oh yeah, and I noticed that the gear looks like it's down, so you must have hit preatty hard. Uncle Miltie will have to get the crew to work on the dents. You know how he hates it when we dent his babies. Razz Laughing

Mine has the "Christine" option. Respawn and you're right as rain again. Wink

(This runway is "floating" on a lake, the gear may be down, but may either be collapsed, or the one in the water "sinks" the other on the platform) Wink

#7: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:34 am
    ----
Hmmmm, too much fun, that's what I think. Laughing

Fortunately, I have an alternative in the shop now. Smile

#8: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:20 pm
    ----
Heck, I've already demonstrated that I can't fly now, how is not being able to see over the cowl going to help? Laughing

No, really, it looks bitchin'...and something that ought be available in bare metal, too!

#9: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:13 pm
    ----
Cool loking plane Milton, and Ascout, not a problem, just so long as you walk away from the landing it's still a good one. We have a good repair crew and the fines you pay for the crash, take care of the plane. Twisted Evil

#10: Re: PLEASE don't anybody mention this to Milton... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:20 pm
    ----
OhMiGod OhMiGod OhMiGod OhMiGod OhMiGod OhMiGod !!!!

Spartan Executive!!!!! Oh My GOD!!!! DROOL CITY, BABY!!!!!

Seen one at the '95 Pomona Airshow.......man what a gorgeous bird! THANK YOU Milton, you round-engine-loving GMAX GLADIATOR!!!!!!

Assuming the paints haven't started, may I - most humbly - request you maybe possibly perhaps consider the schemes used on NC17615 and NC17662??? Real purty birds!!!!!

-> FS2004