Sunday March 29th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday March 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:02 pm
    ----
This flight will get us back to Alaska. We depart from Homer, visit Kenai, pass by Anchorage and continue up to Talkeetna. The trip has a length of about 190 NM, so pick a plane that can cruise with 120 Kts ground speed.

Have fun, I won't be able to join you on this one.

THERE WE BE NO FLIGHT EASTER SUNDAY BECAUSE MOST OF US WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!

Next flight will be on April 12th.

#2: Re: Sunday March 29th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:26 am
    ----
Sorry I didn't join you guys on Sunday. Saturday evening my Father in law suffered a minor stroke, and we were at the hospital with him. The symptoms were passing and went away, except for the high blood pressure he had when they admitted him. He's now on medication to control that and to make sure he doesn't have another blood clot as that is what caused it. He had am MRI and they found a small one in his head, but it had moved on shortly after they found it. They release him to go home yesterday. They told him it could have been worse if he wasn't so healthy. I hope to see you at out next flight.

#3: Re: Sunday March 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 pm
    ----
I hope he will recover soon!
See you all at our next flight - have a Happy Easter!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights