Sunday July 12th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday July 12th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:16 pm
    ----
This flight takes us to Sedona, Az with its very scenic surroundings. There is a payware version of Sedona available, but it is not mandatory for this flight.

We cruise around the city of Sedona and to enjoy the scenery a truly "low and slow" plane like the Piper Cub or the Auster would be the best choice. There is no need to go faster than 80 KIAS!

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday July 12th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:18 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
Sorry, I won't be catching this flight today. Sad My sim is unstable at the moment, with intermittent CTD of the MSVCR100.dll variety. I can't seem to shake it off. So I won't attempt to pull off a multiplayer flight with that going on. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch the next one. I was able to fly a little bit of the flight, and it is spectacular scenery around there. Have fun.

#3: Re: Sunday July 12th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:19 pm
    ----
Thanks for telling us Jeff, I hope you get your sim in perfect condition soon.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights