Sunday August 23rd Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday August 23rd Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:56 pm
    ----
This flight takes us back to Colorado. We use some of the ORBX NA Global Freeware Airports, but you can fly this trip without them.

The flight will last about 1:20 hrs, if we cruise along with about 120 Kts, but we'll need to do some climbing... Rolling Eyes

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday August 23rd Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:53 am
    ----
Hi,

I may or may not not be able to join you today. My mother has been brought to the hospital and is in intensive care. I can see her in the afternoon, but I don't know when.

Have a good flight!

Gunter

#3: Re: Sunday August 23rd Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 pm
    ----
Ok, take care of your mom. We'll see you if you can make it. No problem. Hope she gets better soon. My mom has done that twice. She's ok currently, but is now tethered to an oxygen pump.

#4: Re: Sunday August 23rd Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:32 pm
    ----
Thanks Jeff!
Just came back and should be ready for our flight!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights