Sundays 20th, 27th and October 4th Flights
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sundays 20th, 27th and October 4th Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 pm
    ----
Hi all,

as I said last Sunday, I won't be able to fly with you the next three Sundays. But I prepared three flights along the East Coast of the US for you. Have fun!

Sorry, I didn't have time to produce the little PlanG-Maps, but they will be used from October onwards!

Just select one flight each Sunday, they are independant from each other and there is no order in which you should fly them!

See you soon!

#2: Re: Sundays 20th, 27th and October 4th Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:39 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
Sorry I missed the flight today (9/27), I was messing around with video editing and trying to upload to YouTube (didn't get that done either). Time got away from me. I looked up at the clock at 1pm PDT, the flight was over. I was sad. I hope to make it to the next one. Have a great week.

Jeff

#3: Re: Sundays 20th, 27th and October 4th Flights Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 pm
    ----
That's ok, I was the only one flying. No one else showed up. Hope you got your upload done successfully.

#4: Re: Sundays 20th, 27th and October 4th Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:39 pm
    ----
Hey Ron,
Nope, I abandoned it. The video wasn't worthy of the pain of several hours of upload time. On a related note, I am currently downloading P3D v3. Had to "buy" the program all over again. Each time they release a major update, it costs the same as buying it the first time. I don't understand that concept. I hope the fixes are worth the $60 dollars I had to cough up. Gotta pay to play, er . . . learn that is. "Not for entertainment purposes" they say. I'm learning, alright. See you, hopefully, Sunday. If the upgrade goes smoothly.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights