Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:10 pm
    ----
So yeah, I haven't shared this up 'til now but this last Spring (as you can tell by the blossoms on my tree) I decided to add some clear tank protectors to my bike, and if that wasn't enough I decided that adding some graphics to the tank beforehand would be a good idea. Being the proud JG300 member that I am, meant there was only one way to go... Mr. Green

Here's the side the regular commuters see when I'm passing them in the HOV lane....and the other side that Prius' see when I go around them...

#2: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:31 pm
    ----
You pass Prius' slow enough that they can actually see you?! Shocked

#3: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:38 am
    ----
Like the graphics!

#4: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:44 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
You pass Prius' slow enough that they can actually see you?! Shocked

Good point, I might be giving their eyesight too much credit Mr. Green

#5: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:32 pm
    ----
slick, but this is what I want Santa to bring me

#6: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:15 am
    ----
- piney

thekneeslider.com/imag...enkrad.jpg

Kewl!!!!

#7: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm
    ----
- piney

When I click the link (not visible in your post, but in Stoopy's) I get a "forbidden" display. Sad

#8: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 am
    ----
Try:

http://thekneeslider.com/images/kettenkrad.jpg

No, ratfarts, that didn't work either. Here, this is what Santa has to take up a collection for piney:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCjE5KQerKs

#9: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:29 pm
    ----
Ahhhh....(from the video), Kettenkrads! Well know to those clanky-thing buffs on the AFV forum. Among other things, these were very popular as aircraft tugs in the Luftwaffe, given the light weight of aircraft during that period. You shouldn't have any trouble of finding pics of them towing BF-109's, Me-262's, etc.

#10: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:38 pm
    ----
AWESOME

#11: Re: Stinkin' up the Bike... with Sty'le! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:45 pm
    ----
^^^^ Hoppa!!! How are ya??!!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum