Greatings
-> Officer's Club

#1: Greatings Author: Uhu_IceLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:50 pm
    ----
Gentlemen this is the Ice "Typing" Cool

Long time no see,, I am only few weeks from my ATPL after that i might look you up for a fligt online,,

It has been a long time off line,,, so i look forward too meet you all again!! Laughing

GREATINGS from the Ice... COOL as ever,, hehe Mr. Green

#2: Re: Greatings Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:42 pm
    ----
S! Ice..welcome to Com-Central

#3: Re: Greatings Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:28 pm
    ----
Hiya Ice!! Long time no see...:D

How's things on your end of the world?..:wink:

#4: Re: Greatings Author: Uhu_IceLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:38 am
    ----
Ty HitMan,, Laughing

Hiya Bush,, Autumn is knocking on my front door,, The Moose is snatching apples from my trees, mousy is seeking shelter indoor, bees are catching cold, birds are emigrating,, puiff,, allot is happening over here in Europe.
Confused

Anything new and vital for me to D/L, get to be able to join in a game?
(Have not been around for a year or two)

I have the FS2004 and IL2 with out any specific add-ons. Neutral

Regards,
Mr. Green
Icy.

#5: Re: Greatings Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:40 am
    ----
As far as the IL2 game, there has been many add-ons to date and the final one to date is called Pacific Fighters with one (I think) patch to make the final version 4.01.

The FS2004 game doesn't need many add-ons to fly except for one MS patch, available at MS' site and for some of the 'birds' we use. We've been using some of Milton Shupe's great planes such as the Howard 500 and the Beech 18. We've also been using the Connie and DC6 to some extent. Fled has been kind enough to keep up the CC tradition of making "EZ" install files for the Howard, Beech, Connie and DC6 that puts so many extra models and paints in your hanger that you'll need a new hanger...lol

Of course, you'll still need to get the base models of some of the planes such as the Milton Shupe planes and those are available at AVSIM, SIMVIATION and one or two other spots on the web.

BTW, trade those Apples for some "Moose" Burgers...lol

-> Officer's Club