DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil!
-> Officer's Club

#1: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:20 pm
    ----
www.planetjh.com/gross...evens.html

Katrina: Force of nature or WMD?
Pocatello weatherman wants to know

By Mary Grossman

Pocatello weatherman Scott Stevens is thoroughly convinced that Hurricane Katrina was a terrorist attack committed by Japan ­ or maybe Russia ­ driven to the New Orleans coast to take down the U.S. economy. He also says the United States attempted but failed in its counter-measures to defend itself against her wrath. Stevens is not crazy. He¹s quite smart, thoughtful, and, most of all, patient as he carefully explains quantum physics to a 10th grade math drop-out. But Stevens admits that it may take several iterations of his theories, not to mention time, to intrigue even his colleagues. And he¹s happy to wait. If there¹s time. He predicts a catastrophic earthquake to shake southern California in the very near future, which will further hasten our economic demise.

The day after explaining his controversial Katrina theories in an Aug. 30 interview with George Noory on Art Bell¹s ³Coast to Coast AM² radio show, Planet Jackson Hole found Stevens in his KPVI News Channel 6 office scrambling to accommodate the barrage of interview requests from across the country. Stevens managed to escape and answer a few questions from the Planet.

Planet Jackson Hole: Explain your theories about Hurricane Katrina.

SS: Oh boy, since we now that there is an energy based technology that is capable of altering, managing, and even initiating the development of tropical storms like Katrina. It¹s very simple, once you do the background and become familiar with the science that¹s there, my job is to observationally look at the tops of clouds, look at the radar and see what¹s going on and there were anomalies there suggesting that there was the hand of man involved with Katrina.

PJH: You¹re referring to the right angles and squares present in the clouds?

SS: Yes, shapes you don¹t find in a fluid were littered across this particular storm. I¹ve seen hurricanes with more and then I¹ve seen hurricanes with less, but this definitely had the hand of man.

PJH: How does Russia come into play?

SS: The Russians developed the technology of weather modification for use against the U.S. and other enemies. They have leased this technology to other groups and it¹s these other groups who aggressively developed the cues, the targeting of weather modification. It¹s likely one of the groups, the Japanese Yakuza, were probably the ones responsible for Katrina. It¹s hard to know for sure, but they have stated that they want to equalize the situation after what we did at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

PJH: So what are these groups trying to accomplish?

SS: Supremacy. It¹s called asymmetric warfare, where one side is at a vast disadvantage verses another. Look at us in Iraq in 2003: That was asymmetric warfare. This is the same the same thing except this is deployed at soft targets in the U.S., where we have no protection. And there were in the last three deliberate withdrawal of funds to shore up those levies.

PJH: So are you saying we, the U.S., had a hand in this ‹

SS: No, what I¹m saying is that target is even softer, more vulnerable, and that whole oil infrastructure was given a heads up last year with Hurricane Ivan ­ coincidentally another Russian sounding name ­ but what¹s curious was that Katrina was driven on top of the National Hurricane Center-Tropical Prediction Center at Coral Gables, Fla., which fell under the eye of this storm and the degree of control is that precise.

PJH: Why was New Orleans the target?

SS: New Orleans was a very soft target. Anytime you build a city as vast as New Orleans and protect it by cement walls it¹s susceptible ... much like St. Louis was to the Mississippi in 1993, a similar event which caused massive flooding. And the oil infrastructure, the vast majority of the storm pointed into two cities: New Orleans and Houston, and New Orleans took the direct hit. Just before landfall, the eye morphed into a peanut kind of shape where we almost had two eyes forming, one still driving water into Lake Pontchartrain to ensure that those levies flooded, and then the other ensuring that the Gulf Coast of Mississippi had a direct hit.

PJH: So, would this be classified as a terrorist attack?

SS: Without question. Look at the results ... the only thing comparable in recent history is the tsunami in Asia eight months ago.

PJH: Looking at the images of Katrina from above, you mentioned anomalies. Can you explain these shapes?

SS: What we¹re looking at is just geometry that wouldn¹t happen in a fluid or gas, which constitutes the atmosphere. There shouldn¹t be angles or repetitive, exactly same-sized circles at the tops of thunderstorms. Clouds that are making these right angles tells us that one of these angles is where the atmosphere is having momentum being introduced to it, so it¹s like a snowplow pushing and then you get trailing off the edge of it, the dribbles behind.

PJH: In the simplest terms, is it possible to explain to us how this is done?

SS: What is happening is this technology is blurring the lines between the third dimension and the fourth dimension. There¹s this energy membrane that separates the two dimensions and this technology plays at that point ... So it supplies [weather] unlimited energy, and quite frankly it¹s an area of research the states has done very little about.

PJH: You say the United States has the technology to deploy what you call ³counter measures² to divert or defend modified weather like this, and it failed in this situation. What did we do wrong?

SS: This is just speculation... with other hurricanes we¹ll often see warm areas show up in the thunderstorms warming it, weakening it; the cloud tops are not reaching as far into the atmosphere. There wasn¹t a complete absence of it, but it wasn¹t as prevalent in this storm. Let¹s just say I was disappointed in the counter measures. We should have ended up with something like Ivan, a good Category 2 or maybe Category 3 coming to shore. Ivan¹s southern-southwestern eye-wall collapsed just before landfall ... it was just a heavy rainer. With this one we got the ferocious winds, the 30-foot storm surge ... and then it happened close to high tide ...

PJH: So good counter measures would have ensured that it wouldn¹t have come at high tide, it would have weakened before landfall ‹

SS: Right, and that didn¹t happen. What¹s also curious is that the Director of Homeland Security [Michael Chertof] said yesterday on CNN that they had been preparing for this disaster for weeks. How do you prepare for a disaster that hasn¹t yet formed in a storm in the Bahamas? They knew it was coming ... and that means there is a playbook with these names and with personalities associated with these hurricane names largely already determined. This is going to be a leap for some people to take, but it¹s something that needs to be considered ...

PJH: But if you are saying they were preparing for this for weeks, why were they scrambling?

SS: That¹s a good question. And why has the response been so incompetent? I mean, if you watch the news, the response is inept and these people in New Orleans don¹t have National Guard, they don¹t have the relief efforts, and now they¹re afraid of going in because of this developing chaos ... it¹s just a lack of leadership.

PJH: Immediately after the storm, there was a lot of chatter amongst environmentalists about global warming and how it affected this storm. Does this influence your theories at all?

SS: I think they¹re grasping for reasons for why we¹re seeing this escalation in hurricane and bad weather activity. They don¹t have another basis or source of data to go and look at, so they have to blame global warming ... and it has nothing to do with it. I mean global warming, yes, will provide more water vapor for the storm so it will get more rain, but it doesn¹t account for the intensity or the intention of where it makes landfall.

PJH: Does global warming play into any of your theories at all?

SS: Because this technology has introduced vast amounts of energy that¹s drawn through that membrane I mentioned earlier, that¹s one of the reasons why we saw a dramatic ³up kick² in this planet¹s warming beginning in the mid-¹70s, when these weather operations began. Partially at first, then full-time in the late ¹80s. So, again, if they were aware of the technology, they would probably look at climate change very differently.

PJH: But don¹t catastrophic disasters like this happen on a global basis all the time?

SS: They happen, but it¹s the frequency and the intensity that has changed. And the ones that show up that are strong are directed toward population centers. And that¹s the difference. We¹re also not building very intelligently all the way up to the coasts. We¹re building in wetlands, we¹re building in places that this planet has historically used as buffers. We have drained them and we have civilized them, if you want to put it that way, and this planet, whether it¹s driven by man or not, will reclaim those locations. This disaster did not have to happen.

PJH: What¹s your prediction for the next big disaster?

SS: I¹m really thinking earthquake. There¹s been some very unusual activity in southern California today alone. Upwards of 300 quakes near the Salton Sea area. I don¹t know whether it¹s targeting or it¹s testing, whether energy is slowly being deposited in the crusts, but that¹s an interesting area. There¹s pipelines from southern California, refineries, transmission lines into southern California from Arizona and into other portions of the Southwest. So, that would cut off Phoenix, that would cut off Yuma ... it would be a big deal. Time is short.

#2: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:04 pm
    ----
COUwhackoGH!!!

#3: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:27 pm
    ----
WOW man, that's like so totally DIALECTIC!!! Very simple dialectics at that.... One through nine, no maybes, no supposes, no fractions -- you can't travel in space, you can't, like, go out into space, you know, without, like, you know, with fractions... what are you going to land on, one quarter, three-eighths?? What are you going to do when you go from here to Venus or something? That's dialectic physics, OK? Dialectic weather is there's only sun or hurricanes, you either love it or you hate it!

He knows something, man, he knows something that we don't know. The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad. Oh yeah. The man's... uh... he reads poetry out loud, alright?... And a voice! A voice....

Hey, man, you don't talk to Scott Stevens. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-meteorologist in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say do you know that "or" is the middle word in "storm"? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on the Fed, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you -- I mean I'm no.....I can't....I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's, he's a great man. I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas....I mean.....

OK, enough of that. I say screw the tinfoil - this guy needs the full lead-lined dive helmet with the degaussing option....cripes!!!

I guess it also explains all those terrorist-spawned Typhoons that are directed right at the soft targets of U.S. interest in the Pacific..... Rolling Eyes

And....an earthquake? In So Cal of all places? OhMiGawd, who'da thunk it??? This guy is OUT there on the edge baby!!!
Hilarious reading!!!!!

#4: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:59 pm
    ----
That story is rediculous. Everyone knows that it was actually Karl Rove using his Earthquake/ Hurricane/ [insert natral disaster] generator.

Its all a big neo-con plot.

/moonbat rant off. Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:59 am
    ----
Oh boy, since we now (know) that there is an energy based technology that is capable of altering, managing, and even initiating the development of tropical storms......

I love it! Anytime the conversation starts right off with the premise of some far-out, ridiculous and unheard-of notion somehow suddenly being widely accepted as common, everyday fact, you just know you're in for a real treat from that point on! This guy knows his stuff.....at leveraging the emotions of any stressed-out and massively under-educated hurricane victims in the south in his favor, because sadly, a tiny fraction of the people will bite on this.

Meanwhile, environmentalists and scientists who have been studying global warming for years and years, are only "grasping" at explanations. They have no data ... just explanations about rain and stuff. Pity they didnt look up and see the square clouds and right-angle vectors in the wind. You gotta be observant if you wanna see these interdimensional energy fields at work through the hand of man, man.

In the meantime I am VERY worried for Ascout and this sudden new development of earthquakes hitting Southern Cal. Those damn energy membranes between the third and fourth dimension have gone TOO FAR this time......where is the OFF switch??!

#6: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:23 am
    ----
~S~ All
More info on Weather Modification. I had no Idea there were organizations out there spending money on this. lol

search.msn.com/results...11&y=9

#7: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:52 am
    ----
Hey, man, you don't talk to Scott Stevens. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-meteorologist in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say do you know that "or" is the middle word in "storm"? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on the Fed, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you -- I mean I'm no.....I can't....I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's, he's a great man. I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas....I mean.....

Easy there Stoopy Hopper, put down the Coke straw, pick up the Joint and chill. Laughing

let them quakes (and quacks) come. Just renewed my Earthquake insurance.

The following is strictly my own oppinion on the whole weird weather/natural disaster thing.

It amazes me at how arrogant man has become to think he is, or can be responsible for severe weather or the ground shaking, or control any of it.
As an example, here in Los Angeles last winter we had the second largest annual rainfall since records have been kept. The record we broke was set back in 1889-90. Dont think there was a "global warming" problem back then and note I said 2nd largest. The largest amount of rainfall happened 1883-84 which still (obviously) has not been broken. The 2 largest earthquakes in Californias (recorded) history happend in 1857 (7.9) & 1906 (7.8). And lets not forget the fact that before man even graced this planet it has seen the movement of continents, super volcanos, ice ages, meteors, etc.

To paraphrase George Carlin, forget about saving the planet how about saving man. This planet has seen a lot worse than us. It was here before we were and it will be here long after we're gone.

#8: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:09 am
    ----
="fr8ycat It amazes me at how arrogant man has become to think he is, or can be responsible for severe weather or the ground shaking, or control any of it.
As an example, here in Los Angeles last winter we had the second largest annual rainfall since records have been kept.

Oh, sure...and I suppose you think that was just an accident of nature

And lets not forget the fact that before man even graced this planet it has seen the movement of continents, super volcanos, ice ages, meteors, etc.

Richard, my poor misguided friend, you've obviously not gotten this piece of news. Yes, my own personal SUV has contributed, somehow, to global warning on MARS! If only we'd ratified Kyoto!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/...0920a.html
Orbiter's Long Life Helps Scientists Track Changes on Mars

This pair of images shows a dune as it appeared on July 17, 2002, (left) and as it appeared on April 27, 2005, (right). During this period, a couple of gullies formed on the dune slip face. It is critical to recognize that the 2002 image was obtained at a time of year when the incident sunlight was coming in from a lower angle, relative to the horizon, than in the 2005 image. If the gullies had been present in 2002, their appearance would be sharper and more pronounced than they are in the 2005 image. The gullies simply did not exist on July 17, 2002. Image credit: NASA/JPL/MSSS/ASU

That's just one of the surprising discoveries that have resulted from the extended life of NASA's Mars Global Surveyor, which this month began its ninth year in orbit around Mars. Boulders tumbling down a Martian slope left tracks that weren't there two years ago. New impact craters formed since the 1970s suggest changes to age-estimating models. And for three Mars summers in a row, deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from the previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress.(Darn You, George Bush!)

You're relatively safe up there in OC, Richard...where they've actually got that Rovian "right angled vector" the Stoopmeister mentioned. Down here in SD, we're at the mercy of the "left angled vectors" that brought the La Costa and Scripps Ranch fires. Woe is us! Laughing

#9: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 pm
    ----
LOL, is there life on mars? I think my great X 1000 grandpappy help build the face on mars. You know we are all decendents of Martians.

I do catch the George Nory show at work. What else is there to do during smoke breaks on the grave shift.

You're relatively safe up there in OC, Richard

Think you been watching too much of "The OC". I'm in northern LA County, and the San Andreas runs right through my front yard. See map of that 1857 quake I was talkin bout. Go straight south from Bakersfield til you hit the green line (San Andreas fault) then follow it 1/2 inch to the South East. This is the same way I give directions to out of towners looking for gas. Laughing

neic.usgs.gov/neis/eq_...01_09.html

#10: Re: DANGER! Do not enter without tinfoil! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:30 pm
    ----
- NS38th_Aristaeus
~S~ All
More info on Weather Modification. I had no Idea there were organizations out there spending money on this. lol

search.msn.com/results...11&y=9

Cloud seeding and weather modification is actually a very real deal. No, not anywhere near to the scale of this bozo, but it is used often in the US. Properties of the air can change the way a thunderstorm or other clouds act, and the basis of cloud seeding is to change the quality of the air inside a thunderstorm to the point where it produces rain. That way, humans can manipulate where and when rain occurs.

Now, this does not mean we can control the thunderstorm in any sense. It is mainly used for agriculture only to try to get it to rain on areas that need it, instead of 200 miles down the storm's path.

I have the opportunity to do some of this at the school I'm at, I'm still debating whether or not I want to spend a summer doing it (an unpaid internship). It would be really cool (and building tons of experience) flying near thunderstorms, but I need money too Confused

-> Officer's Club