joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:04 pm
    ----
MS Sidewinder FF2. Been using this one for about 2 yrs. Tried another brand new one I have just out of the box. Same problem.

In MS hardware profiles it all works.

In IL2 set up joystick test it all works.

In the game on or offline joystick gets no response. None! NADA!!!

Any ideas?

#2: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:44 am
    ----
I FIXED IT!

For some reason every joystick assignment had an ID2 next to it and I needed to reassign all my joystick assignments to delete them....

I have a feeling one of the kids may have been getting some flight time and didn't tell daddy!

but thanks anyways! Wink

#3: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:29 am
    ----
glad we could help

lolol

arch

#4: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:29 am
    ----
Shocked

#5: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 pm
    ----
when im not at home i run a naked 220 volt line to my pc to thwart the people of Hooville from touching it. i initially tried putting boogers on the keyboard but my children being little window lickers like their mom simply went right through them. hope this helps. remember i'm here to make a difference. S~ Hosay

#6: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:17 pm
    ----
You guys are the best! lol

Man ain't it the truth about the kids and computers!

I will get all excited and settle in for some late night flying. Crack open a cold beer, dim the lights, settle into my favorite chair.....And then you get behind the monitor and there's more boogeys on the friggin' screen than bogeys! WHAT do they do when they get on the PC!!!!??? WHY TOUCH THE FRIGGIN' SCREEN???!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!?????

#7: Re: joystick issues in IL2 FB + AEP + PF Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:28 pm
    ----
Bat children have OOZE glands located in their fingertips. Sometimes these things dont close until they are in their teens. In some girls the OOZE glands begin to secrete a very sticky substance that makes it impossible to put down things like Prada heels and Gucci handbags. This is a very very expensive syndrome to heal as it usually takes a divorce attorney to repair. Again, i'm here to help. S~

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters