not flying today
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: not flying today Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:18 pm
    ----
Hi Guys, I decided not to fly with you guys today. It's only the second time I could join my son on line so I'm flying with him in Star Citizen. Catch you next week. Have a good flight.

#2: Re: not flying today Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm
    ----
Cool! See ya next week.

#3: Re: not flying today Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:40 pm
    ----
He has a couple multiplayer ships that we could fly together in so we had a great time together. I enjoyed it immensely. He hasn't been on line much since he introduced me to the game, so it was good to be with him online. I even learned a few things about the game.

#4: Re: not flying today Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:23 am
    ----
I regret to inform you that I won't be able to fly tomorrow. I don't currently have Internet access. I won't have it back on until next week. Sorry guys. Had to post this with my cell phone.

#5: Re: not flying today Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:55 pm
    ----
Thanks for letting us know. I hope you have your Internet back in time for our next flight.

#6: Re: not flying today Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:22 am
    ----
I am officially back on-line. My internet was shut off for a couple weeks. Needed to fork out some cash to get it back on. Took care of it today, so I hope to be back with you guys on Sunday.

#7: Re: not flying today Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:43 am
    ----
Sounds good Ron!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights