New Bradley at the Patton Museum
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: New Bradley at the Patton Museum Author: Geoff_walden PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:35 pm
    ----
Today the Patton Museum got an M3A2-ODS Cavalry Fighting Vehicle, placed outside on the pad nearest the barracks building. I tried to get the serial number, but I couldn't see any trace of it on the back, and only one faint digit on the front.

I think this makes 9 armored vehicles with guns at the Patton Museum now.

#2: Re: New Bradley at the Patton Museum Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:24 pm
    ----
Hey Don, new toy for you to explore!!

#3: Re: New Bradley at the Patton Museum Author: Geoff_walden PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:26 am
    ----
Ah, I guess it's not new after all. That is, the Bradley that was at the Bullion Blvd. gate is missing, and I guess it must be this one. So why did they take it off the gate - who knows?

Anybody know what's going on with the M1 at that gate? Since a month or so, it's surrounded by plastic sheeting like they are going to repaint it, but I don't see any such work going on.

#4: Re: New Bradley at the Patton Museum Author: Geoff_walden PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:08 pm
    ----
The Bradley move is only temporary ... only while they put in some more lanes/gates at the Bullion Blvd. entrance. They painted the M1 sitting on the other side, and also the M24 (tracks and all).

Does anyone know how to change one's e-mail address in the account/profile? I have looked all over and can't find any way to change it myself.

#5: Re: New Bradley at the Patton Museum Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:46 am
    ----
- Geoff_walden
The Bradley move is only temporary ... only while they put in some more lanes/gates at the Bullion Blvd. entrance. They painted the M1 sitting on the other side, and also the M24 (tracks and all).

Does anyone know how to change one's e-mail address in the account/profile? I have looked all over and can't find any way to change it myself.

If you are talking about this site it will require an Admin to change your email address.

Wheels

-> AFV News Discussion Board