USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 am
    ----
Hi All,

We’ve posted a gallery of images of the BMP-1 on display at the USMC Training Center in Mattydale, NY. I couldn’t get details as the AFV is entirely fenced in.

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...Y/n-SWSTCG

#2: Re: USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 am
    ----
How did you take the pictures if it is fenced off? Put the lens up against the fence?

#3: Re: USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:59 pm
    ----
Yeah, the old stick-the-lens-up-to-the-chain-link routine. Didn't have time to use the pole and shoot over the top.

#4: Re: USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:20 pm
    ----
Paul and Lauren, Thanks for sharing all of the photos! I think the photos came out ok for the "lens thru fence" shots. I have a few old 35mm from Aberdeen, some ok, some show fence link shadows.

Last edited by Rick_Eshleman on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: USMC Training Center - Mattydale, NY - BMP-1 Gallery Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:32 pm
    ----
- vagabond
Yeah, the old stick-the-lens-up-to-the-chain-link routine. Didn't have time to use the pole and shoot over the top.

Hmmm, I will have to try the pole one day

-> AFV News Discussion Board