Patton Park, Ft Benning
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:27 pm
    ----
Hi all

I'm working on the next edition of the US register and need some help.
At the Patton park, ft Benning there are 9 afv's placed: M1 Abrams, M3 Bradley, M4A3(76)HVSS, M26 Pershing, M48, M60A3, M113 ACAV, M114 and a M551 Sheridan. All fresh painted witch makes it hard to tell witch ones they are.
So if anyone is in the neighborhood of Fort Benning and has the time to spare, could you please make a note of the serials on those vehicles, it would help us a lot.

Michel

#2: Re: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 pm
    ----
Tichenor,

Based on the pictures I've seen when they moved the M60A3, she is SN 836, RN JJO3QD. Used to be in Richardson tank park at Knox. They removed the phone box and heater exhaust among other items but the casting repairs when she was made are like fingerprints, how I am almost certain which Tank she is. Can't help with the others.

#3: Re: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 am
    ----
Thanks Joe

It's just a matter of time until someone reveals the other serials.

Michel

#4: Re: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:29 pm
    ----
Hello Michel,

did you get my updates? I didn't hear from you lately.
You may also receive updates from Silvio Iacuone.

Pierre-Olivier

#5: Re: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 am
    ----
Hi P-O
Last correction recieved was 30/12 last year with the Anniston list.

Michel

#6: Re: Patton Park, Ft Benning Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:02 pm
    ----
I thought I had that info from a trip we made in Oct 2015. It seems I lost all those photos when my smart phone 'died'.

Guess we'll have to make another trek to Benning to get that info.

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board