Paris. Musée de l’Armée
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:15 am
    ----
APX-R turret by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#2: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:18 am
    ----
Chenillette Renault UE by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#3: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:21 am
    ----
Chenillette Renault UE by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#4: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: vw82 PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:50 pm
    ----
Very nice. Smile
Do they not have FT17 on display below the stairways.
Also nice apx-r turret;

Question on a well traveled tank spotter...Was there not an R-35(?) tank on display at the Caverne du Dragon, north of Reims many years ago in front of the museum? After they renovated the museum it was gone...where to?

Keep up the interesting photos.
Thanks
Mike

#5: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:46 pm
    ----
The FT17 will follow soon.

As for the R-35, have you checked the registries?
the.shadock.free.fr/Su...nzers.html

Massimo

#6: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: vw82 PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm
    ----
Excellent. Ask the right person.
According to the site its now at the Museum of the Resistance and Deportation of Picardie, Fargniers (France)
Thank you.

#7: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Manu-MilitaryLocation: Right in the heart of the Chambois pocket PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 am
    ----
The Invalides Renault FT is already here for you : www.flickr.com/photos/...5284559194

I took these shots last month while visiting this temporary exhibit : www.flickr.com/photos/...5328892434

Thanks for looking.
Cheers from the Normandy cauldron.

P.S.: the FT17 has never ever existed. Correct designation is FT.

#8: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm
    ----
Pz II turret by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#9: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:24 am
    ----
Renault FT-17 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#10: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm
    ----
far better photos than mine. They got all blurred.

#11: Re: Paris. Musée de l’Armée Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 pm
    ----
Flash is forbidden inside the Museum and light conditions are very difficult.
My first attempt at taking pictures there dates back to 2010 and I wasn't happy about the end results. I went back in 2015 with improved hardware and better knowledge and I managed to get a bunch of decent shorts.

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board