Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swine
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swine Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:05 am
    ----
Gents: You're always thought of, particularly at this time of year, and I hope that everyone is doing well, and has a great New Year!

#2: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swine Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:54 am
    ----
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and an even better New Year!

Turning 50 tomorrow Rolling Eyes never thought I'd make it this far

#3: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swin Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:15 pm
    ----
Well hey Richard, Happy Birthday!

And don't worry, it just goes all downhill from here Laughing

#4: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swine Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 pm
    ----
HAPPY NEW YEAR you stinky hogs!!
Fr8ycat.....……..Wait till you turn 60 brother

#5: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swin Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:40 am
    ----
SuuuWEEEEE!!!! Always good to hear from you, 1Bullet!

Hope things are going well in Texas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

#6: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to the all you Fine Swine Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 am
    ----
Hey 1Bullet! Happy New Year.

60? Well not looking forward to that either Laughing
For me, it went downhill after 40. That's when my close up vision started to take a dump, knees started to ache and the last time I was carded for Beer Mr. Green

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum