Massimo Foti R.I.P.
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:53 pm
    ----
I have to inform you with great sadness, that my friend and fellow photographer Massimo Foti passed away yesterday. I guess a lot of you have known him as well or even met him on his MV related trips.

He will be greatly missed. Rest in Peace my friend.
Chris

#2: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:22 pm
    ----
Prayers and thoughts for his family. He will be sorely missed here.

#3: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:10 am
    ----
That's shocking news. I've never met him, but much enjoyed his prodigious posting of photos from far-flung corners of the world.

#4: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:11 am
    ----
What happened ?

#5: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 pm
    ----
So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Rick

#6: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:54 pm
    ----
One of the most talented and generous contributors this page has ever had. He had an unequaled ability to salvage a great photo from the worst conditions.

He will be sorely missed.

#7: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 pm
    ----
Horrible news. Sad

#8: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: earlymb PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:47 am
    ----
What a terrible shock! I always enjoyed his photos, he will be missed Sad

#9: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:05 am
    ----
I'am very sorry to hear, I also enjoyed his photos. I wish his family and friends strenght and all the best is this difficult time.

He looked not that old, what happened to him?

#10: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: TimRoyallLocation: Holland PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:05 am
    ----
That is very sad news. I also very much enjoyed his pictures and posts. My condolences to his family.

#11: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:41 pm
    ----
Terrible news!

My condolences to all!

Massimo was an inspiration to me as a photographer and AFV fan. I'll miss his amazing photos and his kindness and knowledge.

Paul H

#12: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 am
    ----
Sad news...

#13: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: junglejim65 PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:45 am
    ----
Oh no! Just read this. Massimo was kind enough to accompany me to the museum at Full, Switzerland when I was there in 2015. Very knowledgeable and a great photographer. RIP my friend.

Jim

#14: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: timrobertsLocation: shrewsbury UK PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:49 pm
    ----
That's such sad news, he was a great contributor

#15: Re: Massimo Foti R.I.P. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:33 pm
    ----
Smile -S-

Blue Skys Massimo, RIP bud, your pics are awsome...!!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board