Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:42 am
    ----
I'm happy to accounce the birth of my 6th grandchild!! Yep, a girl, Faith Elaine was born on the 5th of Oct to my youngest daughter and both the baby and mom are doing fine. The grandfather and grandmother are another story.....lol

#2: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:31 am
    ----
Laughing
both the baby and mom are doing fine. The grandfather and grandmother are another story.....lol

erm................first of all many congratulations with offspring in the second line number 6.

Second.........in case you get overwhelmed by all the emotions, I've heard not that distant from where you live they produce a helluva moonshine..............indulge with the contents of one bottle each.....and all yer troubles wil seem to have gone.......small disadvantage.....the next day you'll have a helluva hangover Laughing

fled
Laughing

#3: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:54 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Laughing
Second.........in case you get overwhelmed by all the emotions, I've heard not that distant from where you live they produce a helluva moonshine..............indulge with the contents of one bottle each.....and all yer troubles wil seem to have gone.......small disadvantage.....the next day you'll have a helluva hangover Laughing

fled
Laughing

Many congrats here, as well. as for the other....as has been said:

cloud.prohosting.com/t...T/balk.wav

#4: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:14 am
    ----
Congrats Bush.

#5: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: 251_Akira_IJNLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:01 am
    ----
Congrats Bush!!! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:59 am
    ----
Congrats on your offsprings offspring!

#7: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:39 am
    ----
Congrats Bush!!! Dang you're getting enough to make a whole squadron of the little tykes....may I suggest JG-Bush.II/VI as a fitting nickname??

#8: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:08 pm
    ----
Congrats!!!!!!!

#9: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:11 pm
    ----
Great news Bushy! Congrats bud!

S~

#10: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:30 pm
    ----
Congrats Jerry

#11: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:22 pm
    ----
Congrats Grandpa and Grandma !! Mr. Green

#12: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:35 pm
    ----
Congrats to the family !! Razz

#13: Re: Bush is a Grandfather....again..:D Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:07 am
    ----
Congradulations from 607 EURO Group.

(Sry it's late but I thought the title referred to former Pres. Bush and have only just bothered reading it Laughing )

-> Officer's Club