FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package
-> FS2004

#1: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:49 am
    ----
FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package
This complex FREEWARE package is designed and built to give the most realistic of flying experiences to the decerning FS Pilot.
With 12,000 man hours of development every aspect has been finely tuned.
Includes :
- Aircraft/Panels/Sound/Checklists/Handling-Notes/Manual and more.
This "Updated FS9 Version" has never before been released on any website.
This version includes an extra "Camo" livery, along with a few minor modifications to the flight model and other things.
Basically the livery from the CFS2 version has been ported to the FS9 version and works well.
You can fly from either seat and change seats "on the fly" and has IFR and VFR options Detailed Manuals in HTML and PDF formats.
Built to run on Windows 98/98se/ME or XP

By Roy Chaffin/RCS Panels.
file size= 55.2MB

available at www.simviation.com and via this link FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package
this is IMHO an absolute must have !

fled
Cool

#2: Re: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:14 am
    ----
Thanks Fled, I got it d/l and installed. Roy done this in an self-installing file too...:D... Wink

This is from RC Panels. RC stand for Roy Chaffin and Roy was one of the originals on the design team for the popular MAAM B25 that was released some time ago. His work has always been above average and here's a link to his site. On his site he offers this and other downloads in 'parts' for the dial up users. (I feel your pain dial up guys)...lol

www.roychaffin.com/rcs-panels.html

#3: Re: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:10 am
    ----
Shocked

What happened to the piccie's ???

#4: Re: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:53 am
    ----
Sorry Fled, they wouldn't show up on the forum unless you were a member of that site and it kept asking for a log in name...lol So, Spiderman must have pulled those links...(Lookin around)...:D

#5: Re: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:04 pm
    ----
NICE PLANE Mr. Green
Thanks for the heads up,
I'm going to have to build a new hanger Wink

#6: Re: FS2004 RCS B-25J RAF Mitchell MkIII Package Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:47 pm
    ----
I've been flying Roy's RAF B-25 since FS2002 and got the update for '04 the week it was available (the whole package is about 54MB...if you're on dialup, he also makes it available in several "bites" for download...and a CD as a service at minimal charge).

I've always said, and still do...."if I could only keep ONE fixed-wing plane to fly in FS, it would be the RCS B-25."

Even the sound files are to die for!

You haven't lived 'til you take off rolling down the hill at "Secret Lair" under no power, glide out with minimal down the crevasse, cross Stockton Lake, and land at the "Secret Base" on 1,200' of runway after passing through the "crack". Wink

(Yes, you can do the below in the B25!)

and fake this: (this IS the B25 in all metal)

-> FS2004