Team games in CFS2
-> CFS2

#1: Team games in CFS2 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:45 am
    ----
~S~ all! We have been having some excellent team games in CFS2 these past couple of weekends. 18+ planes in the room! Lots of fun, games set to 25 kills, great competetive action..Hope to see some of ya'll on one weekend..
RAAF453_Wolfe XO Mr. Green

#2: Re: Team games in CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:05 pm
    ----
HIya Wolfe and welcome to Com Central...:wink:

CFS2 has always been a great game and I'm sure some of these pilots will be glad to take you up on your offer..:D Am I correct to assume you were having those games on the Zone?

#3: Re: Team games in CFS2 Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:42 am
    ----
~S~ Wolfe
I have not been able to get on the net at home for about a week but when I do I will CYA on the Zone.

~S~ Bush
These games take place on the Zone where u will find the finest and deadliest Combat Flight Simulator squads around lol.
Everyone who still has CFS2 is more then welcome to join in these team games. Perhaps RAAF, NS38th can plan a time for a get together.

-> CFS2