Women again...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Women again... Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:41 pm
    ----
Well, it made me laugh!!! Laughing

------------------

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror, complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion: "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and I stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I ask.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," he replies.

I stop. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?

Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your bottom, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of physical therapy, he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.

-------------

Houdini

#2: Re: Women again... Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:54 pm
    ----
lol

I gotta try that one with Mrs. Bat!

#3: Re: Women again... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:41 pm
    ----
Very good...lol

I'll try that on my squaw...I may be off line for a while...Recovering Laughing

#4: Re: Women again... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:26 pm
    ----
LOL Kit and Bat, you may want to forward all your phone calls to the hospital room you'll be staying in...lol

#5: Re: Women again... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:02 pm
    ----
Good luck on surviving guys. If your ladies are anything like my room mate, they keep 9 inch cast iron skillets for just such occassions, and usually ambush when you are asleep. That big ole dent followed by that huge ostrich egg that raises up on the brain pan hurts ferociously. I think it is akin to a full frontal lobotomy if you survive.

#6: Re: Women again... Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:03 am
    ----
I wear the pants in this family...

when she lets me

#7: Re: Women again... Author: FF_GraybeardLocation: upstate NY PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:01 pm
    ----
He wishes he wears the pants. Been married 42 yrs and can't find mine, she hid them.

#8: Re: Women again... Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:02 pm
    ----
my wife suffers from CPB......Chronic Biscuit Poisoning....she weighs over 500lbs.....it does have it's perks though, she's warm in the winter...shady in the summer....in the meantime i just sit around and chew the fat.

#9: Re: Women again... Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:10 pm
    ----
LMAO!!!!!

#10: Re: Women again... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:28 pm
    ----
I've been married for 17 years and I'm the Boss.............. Cool

But she's the BIG BOSS........... Laughing

#11: Re: Women again... Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:43 pm
    ----
Married 25 years here and I do as I please and get away with it lol
And she does as she pleases too and she gets away with it lol

All in all I would say we got it made Smile Smile Smile Smile

#12: Re: Women again... Author: FF_RacerXXXLocation: Midlothian Va. PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:20 pm
    ----
Ive never been married and I'm still not the Boss Shocked

#13: Re: Women again... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:30 pm
    ----
Married 4.5 years and we don't have a designated boss...more like a "balance of terror".

#14: Re: Women again... Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:40 am
    ----
It's 14 years for me and I have learned to nod my head a lot.

-> Officer's Club