question?
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: question? Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:52 am
    ----
Carrier traps in CFS2 were some of the best nights I've had flying. I downloaded the multiplayer carrier training files from CC for PF. Now what do I do? I never hosted in IL2 and have no clue what to do with the two files now that I have them! lol

#2: Re: question? Author: Combat PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:31 pm
    ----
oh so cat got your tongues eh?

#3: Re: question? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:54 am
    ----
Is it a movie taken in IL2 Combat? One of the unfortunate things about saving movies in IL2 is they'll only work in the version it was taken.

If it was an addon mission, did you get the .mis and .properties files perhaps?? If so, they go in the gamefolder/missions/single/countrychoice/planechoice path...:D I hope this is clearer than mud...lol

#4: Re: question? Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:51 am
    ----
I think see what you want. in the C drive programs file ubisoft folder. Go to PF then the missions folder and then the net folder then the dog fight folder and paste the files there. Then it will show up as a dog fight selection in the menu. I hope this helps if not just get me on msn messenger ill be glad to help out.

#5: Re: question? Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:14 pm
    ----
Alrighty gents!

Thanks for the replies! It seems that this is a Coop and I stumbled across another thread in here with some info what to do.

It's the Carrier Training thread by Warhawk
www.com-central.net/in...&t=564

#6: Re: question? Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:48 pm
    ----
LOL!! i guess i should of new that one Mr. Green

#7: Re: question? Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:18 pm
    ----
LOL ii1 �´Ñƒ�¼�°�»�¾ Ñ‚�°�º�°Ñ� �¶�µ �²�µÑ‰ÑŒ Ed!

#8: Re: question? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:13 pm
    ----
sayin ya fek Ñ‚�°�¼ Ñ�Ñ€�°�¶�°�µÑ‚

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters