BULLET IS A GRANDPA!!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:54 pm
    ----
WOOOOHOOO................YEEEEEEHAAAWWWWW
Mr. Green
BABY RILEY STEPHEN CAME INTO THE WORLD TODAY AT 3:40 PM. 7.2 LBS, 20" LONG. MOM AND DAD ARE DOING FINE. GRAND PA AND GRAND MA ARE VERY EXCITED. WE WILL BE GOING TO WYOMING DURING THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS.

#2: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:05 am
    ----
Excellent News!!!! Congrats to the whole family!!! You the Grand-dude, dude!!!

#3: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:28 am
    ----
Cool

Many Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma !!

fled

#4: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:38 am
    ----
Wink

#5: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:57 am
    ----
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#6: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:34 pm
    ----
Welcome to the Gramps club...Over the next 18 years you will be able to get your own back on your kids...lol

#7: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:40 pm
    ----
Thanks Everyone. I did make a little mistake in my rush. His name is Ryley.
Man am I excited!! Mr. Green

#8: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:32 pm
    ----
Grandkids are special indeed and it's life's way of rewarding you for putting up with your own kids...lol

First one Bullet?

#9: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:36 pm
    ----
Congrats 1Bullet thats great news SuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:16 pm
    ----
Yep, first one Bush Mr. Green

#11: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:22 am
    ----
Egaddds Bullet!! I remember the first one!! Get your "Grampa is going to spoil the crap out of the kid" clothes on...lol

Now where did I leave those tiny camo newborn clothes, oh, and the boots, and the camo hat...and ....lol.....:D

#12: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:13 pm
    ----
My boss already beat me to the camo jump suit and camo shoes. I was thinking.... though.... maybe a RC Truck or a RC sherman tank. You know to help develop his eyesight and hearing. Maybe a RC Plane to give him a reason to raise that head up!! Yeah I know I would have to be in charge of running the darn things for a while but hey... isn't that what Pawpaw does?? Mr. Green Rolling Eyes

#13: Re: BULLET IS A GRANDPA!! Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:32 pm
    ----
Belated congrats 1Bullet!

Enjoy your Thankgiving with the new addition!

#14: Suuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeee! Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:00 pm
    ----
Don't ferget to put in your tusks (teeth) before you go out.

Congrats!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum