Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:17 am
    ----
Hope this loads it for ya':

video.google.com/video...pr=goog-sl

#2: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:29 am
    ----
It did and is that COOL! Thanks for the link Ascout!

It makes you appreciate the sims we fly and that vid makes me wonder if those pilots could have used some of the sims we fly for gunnery training? Wink

#3: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:53 am
    ----
HO LEE FREE KIN CRIPES!!!! Awesome!!!!! WOW!!!!

Indeed, does make you appreciate the sims we have today. Also brings up something that "Hub" Zemke (56th Fighter group) mentioned in his book - finding telephone wire wrapped around the prop hub of his P-47 after a particularly low-level strafing run!

#4: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:54 am
    ----
Cool

WOW ! Ascout !

Great find !!

Thankx for sharing!

Wouldn't have liked been at the recieving end in that video !

fled

#5: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:18 am
    ----
That was great Ascout! Boy do I love big jugs!

#6: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: IMS_JoseCuervoLocation: NEW YORK,PARIS,LONDON,FADETTE PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:07 am
    ----
Woohoo you are the man!!! i've been looking everywhere for gc footage, and here you have color footage of the jug, Impala and i consider ourselves wannabe jug pilots too. I owe you a beer.~

#7: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:19 am
    ----
I luv big jugs too.
The footage was cool as well.
Twisted Evil

#8: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: XcalibeR PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:21 am
    ----
Awesome footage. I've been looking through that site, www.ww2incolor.com it's awesome. Great find!

#9: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:34 pm
    ----
Awesome Ascout! Makes me want to jump back into CF3 and get my wings. Wink

#10: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:39 pm
    ----
BTW Ascout,

Did you catch Ermy's return to Vietnam? He went to Phu Bai, of course it lasted all of 5 seconds. Just long enough to say the jungle took it back, but thought of ya. Smile

#11: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:10 pm
    ----
much thanks Ascout

#12: Re: Great COLOR P-47 gun camera footage! Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:12 pm
    ----
very awesome ascout, thanks for sharing! Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club