FSEconomy
-> FS2004

#1: FSEconomy Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:42 am
    ----
I had a quick look through these forums and didn't see this anywhere...

www.fseconomy.com

Here's how it works .. you register (for free), download the small unobtrusive program (for free) then goto the site, pick an assignment and an aircraft, fly it, get paid and then do it all over again. Simple (and free).

If you love bush flying, then this will give you reason to fly (i've been trying for the last few days to make enough cash to buy my first plane). The largest aircraft it supports is the DC 3 or beach1900 so there's no jets and no really long haul stuff here. all i can say is head to the site, have a look and let me know what you think.

#2: Re: FSEconomy Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:11 am
    ----
What a cool concept!!! Kind of combining a RPG game with FS2004!!

Thanks for the heads up Harry!!! I want to really look into this in depth!

#3: Re: FSEconomy Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:14 am
    ----
There's also a new addon (which is payware) called FSCargo .. i've downloaded the trial and am hoping to have a play with it later today (presuming of course i don't end up flying any packages or people in fseconomy) and i'll report back with my findings Smile

Oh did i mention, with FSEconomy you can have the program running whilst you are offline or online (in free flight, on vatsim etc etc).

#4: Re: FSEconomy Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:32 am
    ----
Very cool indeed! I'm reading the Wiki for the FS Economy program now.

In case anyone is interested, here is the Wiki Manual: martyip.demon.nl:8080/manual

Kudos to these guys for this program and this should generate quite a bit of enthusiasm in FS2004 I would think.. Wink

#5: Re: FSEconomy Author: venom PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:03 pm
    ----
So I went ahead and signed... I earned my first USD 3K last night! Cool

Awesome!

#6: Re: FSEconomy Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:12 pm
    ----
been flying it a little over a week and am at V$62,000 ish ... soon be time to buy my first plane Smile

-> FS2004