WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO.....
-> FS2004

#1: WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO..... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:26 pm
    ----
Look what I found... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I wish I was a space man,
The fastest guy alive,
I'd fly around the universe,
In Fireball XL5...

LOL, you young pups don't know what y'all missed...

#2: Re: WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO..... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:59 pm
    ----
Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Kitform, you are a day late and a dollar short. I've had that same aircraft for 2 years in FS2002. and it works in FS9, I also have the nose portion of it as it used to seperate on the show. It has its own engines and landing gear. There are numerous craft of that type available out there. PM me and I can look around for some links and get them to you if you want them. Cool

#3: Re: WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO..... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:24 pm
    ----
That's not from that old show with like, the plastic-looking puppet-dudes on it, is it? "Thunderbirds"....yeah that was it!

#4: Re: WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO..... Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:19 pm
    ----
Similar show using puppets as well, same guy made the ships for the T-birds and Fireball XL-5.

#5: Re: WOOOOAAAHHHOOOOO..... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:39 pm
    ----
- jo_wingnut
Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Kitform, you are a day late and a dollar short.

Hey I resemble that remark Smile

What's a dollar? a pop group?

I've been described as a slate short of a full roof before
Mr. Green Mr. Green

-> FS2004