Notice anything new?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: Notice anything new? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:49 am
    ----
Rgr Exos, we've tightened up security with the upgrade. It's a shame to stoop to requiring User Registration to do or see anything, but it is what it has to be.

Make sure he/she registers or logs in. If they're having problems doing that, try clearing out the cookies and cache on the browser and give it another go... Wink

#32: Re: Notice anything new? Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:12 am
    ----
All taken care of Exos and thanks,,,,,,the problem was not a login issue but rather the address was all screwed when I used my shortcuts,,,,It was actually trying to log me in as a moderator or something,,,,,I had to go and do an internet search for com-central and get in that way,,,,got rid of all my old shortcuts,,,,,,by the way,,,,,,lovin the new look bush,,,looks and feels great

#33: Re: Notice anything new? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:46 am
    ----
Glad you made it in Hoppa! I was wondering where you were...lol

The new look on the outside is what we were striving for, but the inner workings of this is lets us do more with the site to help integrate our members and after all, we're a community where anyone can participate if they wish to.. Wink

We have other features in progress that we'll release as time permits and we think they'll go over big too...

-> Officer's Club