Hitman...them copycats
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: Hitman...them copycats Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:45 am
    ----
Hey hit...some 401 squadron on hyperlobby has ur name...and yes..it was confirmed...it wasn't you.

#401Hitman I believe.

#2: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: RM_Stoneman PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:19 pm
    ----
This will be a good one to watch.....better get plenty of drinks lined up for this one lol!!

#3: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:50 pm
    ----
uh oh... errr.... we got a Hitman too.
*ducks*

#4: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:40 pm
    ----
LOL ....*Snickering*....now where did I put those lawn chairs and cooler, I'm thinking we're gonna need 'em..:D

#5: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:05 pm
    ----
Sole ticket agent

ringside $$$$$$$$

cheap seats even more $$

Exec box.......... bloodthirsty only Laughing

Contact ........... Sly

#6: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
I'll take an Exec box if you will let me sell sponges to the ringside folks. LOL

#7: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:36 pm
    ----
Can I have 3 sponges please; 1 with a chocolate flake and the other 2 in cones, with nuts and strawberry sauce?

#8: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:46 am
    ----
I just noticed this post here..lol..I have had a run in with #401 on HyperLobby myself and basically told them to Kiss my (_;_) and stop using my name lol...There is also a couple other HitMan's that I know of, a real ugly dude named Shadow_HitMan and another even uglier one named Euro_HitMan, both of whom I am sure will openly acknowledge that I am THE better looking HitMan. Were not sure whom the original HitMan is as we all started this stuff at the same time and were all too old to remember Mr. Green

#9: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:38 am
    ----
I checked with EURO_Hitman who said he's cutest (whilst obviously deferring to myself for overall, non-Hitman related, cuteness).

[:D]

#10: Re: Hitman...them copycats Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:21 pm
    ----
lol...sure Shades Ole buddy..what ever you say Mr. Green

-> 401RCAF Public Forum