PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:46 pm
    ----
~S~ All
With the Zone going away for CFS1 and CFS2 I thought we should make an effort to give the Zone a good sending off.
I think the Weekend of 20, 21, 22 January will be good.
If anyone has any thoughts or comments pls post.
So lets see how many ppl we can get on the zone for those three days, so spread the word.
I am not talking about a one nighter either but all three nights.
For those of you who still have CFS1 and CFS2 let's make Hyperlobby and CFS3 multiplay a ghost town lol.
Respectfully.
NS38th_Aristaeus

#2: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:41 pm
    ----
Passing it on in the SoS Forum's ... Look for you ugly SOB's there.

#3: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:35 am
    ----
Message is about to be copied and pasted to the Striker Squad Forum.

I'll also send out some spam, err i mean a newsletter, to all SS members about this.

#4: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:05 pm
    ----
Yep, good idea!!! And yes, before you ask, I STILL have all the CFS games on me puter..lol

We'll keep this subject alive and get a timed post ready for the main page here at CC... Wink

#5: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:56 am
    ----
Ummmm.... Uhhhhh..... Yeah ill work on my cfs1 skills for now

#6: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:37 pm
    ----
I've talked to Canelo Kid from Sim-Outhouse and so far, CC and SO are planning a Farewell to the Zone meeting. I think Aristaeus' suggestion for the middle of Jan is a good one and we're shooting for that date.

We're also trying to get other sites involved too. Sites like CFSIP and Netwings are a couple we're trying to get 'in the loop'... Wink

I think most of us know Hauptmann from CFSIP and I'm sure they won't be any problem, but I'm not real sure about Netwings.

Everyone still have their copies of CFS and CFS2?

#7: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:42 am
    ----
I have to find my CFS cd and install it, this should be fun.

#8: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:27 am
    ----
Ooo goody.
I'll try and get EURO_Hitman back for it as well then.
Wink

(heheh)

#9: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:22 am
    ----
- EURO_Shades
Ooo goody.
I'll try and get EURO_Hitman back for it as well then.
Wink

(heheh)

lol...but I am still the best lookin HitMan......already won that bet with that ugly dude Shadow_HitMan Mr. Green

#10: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:54 pm
    ----
well I sent an email to all my old VF15 buddies and friends, got quite a few return emails for invalid addreses but we'll see what happens..I plan on making it for 1 or 2 nights for some CFS2 fun...went there yesterday and made sure I could still get in the rooms ok & fly...there was a total of 6 people in there playing..man I can remember the days when you had wait to get in Midway, you had to keep hitting the join button over and over trying to catch a spot as someone was leaving, flying in the guadalcanal room instead if you couldn't get in. The one thing that always impressed me about the zone in the early days is how respectful everyone was to one another, sure you'd see an occasional squabble once in awhile but everyone seemed to keep it under control. From 1998 to 2001, 2002 or so it was THE place to play...seemed to go downhill after they made the big Format change, I remember how upset everyone (including myself) got when they changed it...The room took on a different personality then, lot more trash talking and disrespect then, I don't know how a format change effected it or if it was just a coincidence but it did change..then came along the killers, IL2 & hyperlobby...ok I'm rambling, sorry..lol..lot of good times, miss it alot...(gettin teary-eyed over here) I still think there would have been alot of very loyal followers if they would have only put a place for CFS3 on the zone..MS and its infinite wisdom...ok, done

Smile

#11: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:21 am
    ----
I can remember when I joined in Sept 2001 and you hadda fight to get into CFS1's Ridge or give up and go play with the 70 or so in furball.
ah well.
40 in CFS1 Ridge @ 18:00 gmt last Sunday and 20 in @ 18:00 gmt today which isn't bad for a weekday.
Wink

#12: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:31 am
    ----
Thought you all might like to see this... Wink

#13: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:20 pm
    ----
I have CFS2...I hope I can make it.

#14: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:58 am
    ----
i'll be there for sure, out of the 20 i saw there the other day 15 were resident chat queens lol, be nice to fill the old den up again tho....

#15: Re: PAINTING THE TOWN RED IN CFS1, CFS2 Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:10 am
    ----
Looking forward to doing some flyin and maybe even some Kiltin with a few of the Ole boy's around here. Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club