Just curious ...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Just curious ... Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:43 am
    ----
I was scanning around the SoS Forum's and looked over a spam post that was started over a year ago , and is still going strong today. It's entitled "icu" and member's and guest's just spam a "icu" message documenting who they see browsing the forum's. This post has reached over 42 pages worth of nothing and dosnt seem close to dying out ... I was just curious if any of you or CC has or had somthing of no real relavance take off like this on your forum's.

It's kinnda cool if you think about it , Not many team's or group of friend's can keep such nonsence going for this long just for fun.

www.sosquad.com/phpBB2....php?t=262

#2: Re: Just curious ... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:22 am
    ----
Co-incidentally, apart from being my favourite number, 42 is also the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything.

#3: Re: Just curious ... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:14 pm
    ----
We never telegraph an "ICU"...makes it that much easier to sneak up on their "six" and whack em'! Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Just curious ... Author: Combat PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:07 am
    ----
Shocked
can't believe it's still going over there Snwy! lol

#5: Re: Just curious ... Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:06 am
    ----
HAHA ,
Never underestimate the power of SPAM !

-> Officer's Club